Moore S.K.Y.L.I.G.H.T. contact process!
When you contact us at Moore Skylights Inc. we will return you phone call, email, or text as soon as possible. We know that a leak is something that needs to be addressed right away so no further damage can take root. We like to educate every client on the different skylight products, costs and applications that are out there.
At Moore Skylights Inc. we take pride in every single skylight and sun tunnel job that we repair, replace, and install. Every job is taken care of to the fullest of our skill set. There are no rushed jobs as that is when mistakes can taken. We pride ourselves in the best warranty in the industry and take pictures of every job so our clients can see exactly what was on the contract was done to their home. The price you receive on you quote is the price you get, there are no hidden costs, or more money up front. Below are the simple steps of getting a replacement , repair, or installation from Moore Skylights Inc.
1. Call | Email | Text - If we don’t pick up leave a detailed message with your address.
(With your address we will satellite image your roof line for a better understanding.)
2. We will then call you with the information we have and ask a few simple questions.
3. We will come to your residence to measure and take pictures of your job.
(We will go over the different types of products and let you know exactly what’s going on
with your leak and where it is coming from.) (We will check the attic for new installs.)
4. You will be provided with a quote / contract.
(If you decide for us to be your skylight specialist we will order your products and give you
a time frame with the installation date.)
5. When products arrive we will confirm that the weather will be acceptable for the install day.
(Rain is not our friend, therefore installation dates may change. Safety first.)
6. Average time on site is 2-4 hours depending on how many units you have.
(You will receive a signed contract and pictures of the entire process.)
7. Our work areas will be cleaned up and all garbage and debris will be taken away.
8. Enjoy your new leak free skylights and sun tunnels for the next 25+ years!